Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

The war of the races

+2
    Krory Anikeria Ornitier
    Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 15]

276The war of the races - Page 12 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:37 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Ah made it." He said with some pride in his voice.

277The war of the races - Page 12 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:46 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"This is amazing. Hey Engie. What made you join the anthros?"

278The war of the races - Page 12 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:49 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The human paused at the question. A tear fell from his goggled eyes.

279The war of the races - Page 12 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:54 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Oh I'm sorry Engie. I didnt mean to."

280The war of the races - Page 12 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:56 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"My wife was an Anthro..." He said wiping the tear away.

281The war of the races - Page 12 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:05 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie pressed her ears to her head. "Im so sorry."

282The war of the races - Page 12 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"It's alright..." The shorter human said as he tried to keeo himself from breaking down.

283The war of the races - Page 12 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:14 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

She reached out and put her paw on his shoulder.

284The war of the races - Page 12 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:19 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I couldn't stand the thought of more of ya gettin' slaughterd so I joined up."

285The war of the races - Page 12 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie nodded. "At least we can trust some humans."

286The war of the races - Page 12 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:26 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Yeah..." He said laying his hand on her paw as more tears fell.

287The war of the races - Page 12 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:30 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"So are we going to get those buggers back or not?" She smiled weakly.

288The war of the races - Page 12 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:32 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

He handed her a pair of automatic pistols. "Hit one fer me..."

289The war of the races - Page 12 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:24 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

She took it from him. "I will." She then whirled around to face Zad and Todd. "Do you want to hear my plan?"

290The war of the races - Page 12 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:41 pm

Zad had a mouthful of burger and then a glass of milk in her paw and she nodded her head and wiped the crumbs off from in her fur. "MMMMmmHmmm..." she gave a cheeky smile, her cheeks bloated. "Thure 'oo"

291The war of the races - Page 12 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:30 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"What was that Zad?" Melanie laughed.

292The war of the races - Page 12 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:15 am

Zad tried swallowing but failed, the lump in her throat preventing her from speaking properly "ah thaid thure d'oo*

293The war of the races - Page 12 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:17 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Engie walked out from his room wiping his eyes. His face was flushed indicating he had been crying.

294The war of the races - Page 12 Empty Re: The war of the races Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:57 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Kiagre's ears pricked up casually as she overheard talk of revenge down the hall. She turned over the dagger in her paws absently, staring into space, her mind on the conversation. She glanced at the jet black fur on her paws, then at the pale human skin on her arms, and closed her eyes sadly. But her mother, she tried to tell herself... her mother was no shame to her, being perhaps the only human memory that didn't bring shame and torment to that half of who she was.

But her father... the more she thought about him - his sleek glassy black fur, his expressive curved ears and his long silver whiskers that twitched happily when he'd played with her years ago when she was small. The lifeless form of him burned forever in her memory...

Revenge. It had been her fantasy, her passion, ever since. But not alone, else probably to her own end as well. Her heartrate sped up. Presently, after listening for awhile, she got up and made her way silently to the room where that particular conversation was coming from, and stopped a decent distance away, so that she could take in what was going on without being aknowledged.

295The war of the races - Page 12 Empty Re: The war of the races Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:34 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie clasped her paws together. "Lets blow up the upper town."

296The war of the races - Page 12 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:31 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne drove into town where he finally picked up his lead from a bartender down south "Finally I got you guys now" He thought to himself, but the Only problem he now just thought up is where exactly? For now he thought he should stay at a local hotel.

297The war of the races - Page 12 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:12 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

The idea was too exciting for her to stay put. Kiagre made her way to where Melanie and Zad were.
    "Excuse me. This sounds interesting, could you use a little extra help?"

298The war of the races - Page 12 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:20 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie looked at Kiagre. "Of course. We'll need the most help we can get."

299The war of the races - Page 12 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:55 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Awesome. I'm ready when everyone else is. Oh and my name's Kiagre."

300The war of the races - Page 12 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:09 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Its nice to meet you Kiagre. I'm Melanie." She then looked about the room.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum