Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

The war of the races

+2
    Krory Anikeria Ornitier
    Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 15]

251The war of the races - Page 11 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:09 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie jumped up, knocking the soup flying and started to shift growling.

252The war of the races - Page 11 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:56 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Two voices were distuinguishable.

"Dag-nabbit-Damn it!"

"Sorry Engie..."

"Ah told ya don't touch that darn thing..."

253The war of the races - Page 11 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:21 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie crept cautiously over to the two voices as a lynx and paused under a chair, crouching to the ground, flicking her tail.

254The war of the races - Page 11 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:25 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Todd and an indistinguishable figure could be seen.

255The war of the races - Page 11 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:28 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie stopped. Todd...he wasnt a threat but what about the other? Time to check it out. She slipped out from underneath the chair and stalked toward them.

256The war of the races - Page 11 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:33 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Todd looked down. "I'm really sorry Engie."

"It's okay Kiddoe. Just be careful a'ight? We need these thing fer defense."

257The war of the races - Page 11 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:36 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Whats going on?" She asked. "Todd. Who is this?"

258The war of the races - Page 11 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:44 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Oh!" Todd said surprised. "Mel, this is Engie." The man steeped out and the first noticable thing about him was that he was Human. He wore a pair of black, leather overalls. A Blue button down Tee over a white tee. He had a pair of steel kneepads and wore a pair of tinted goggles. He also had a construction helmet on his head. His left arm was robotic. He addressesd Melanie and revealed his Texan Accent. "Howdy Ma'am" He said waving politely.

259The war of the races - Page 11 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:52 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie hissed surprised and jumped backwards into the chair, falling over it. "A human?!"

260The war of the races - Page 11 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:58 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Todd stepped ahead of her. "He's on our side! Alot of his friends are Anthro."

"It's all true." Engie said.

261The war of the races - Page 11 Empty Re: The war of the races Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:14 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie got up slowly, eyeing the newcomer. "Very well." She then turned and looked at her empty soup bowl.

262The war of the races - Page 11 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:29 pm

"Hey Engie! it's good to see you again!" Zad had finished up her meal and felt content, licking tomato sauce off her lips and she smiled at Melanie again. "You've never been here before have yah mate?" She patted melanie on the back then turned to hug Engie. "you're the reason why i still have some sort of faith in human kind. Thankyou mate," she looked around at all the weaponry and smiled. "oh.... you got anything for me?"

263The war of the races - Page 11 Empty Re: The war of the races Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:47 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Sure do." He said as he reached behind him and pulled out a Cristaline blade. "Took me a while to finish, but I finally finished it. Made of the sharpest diamonds and crystals I could gather and sharpened to an unimaginable point with a laser. This puppy could cut through anything." He said smiling.

264The war of the races - Page 11 Empty Re: The war of the races Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:14 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie looked at the dagger curiously. "Its beautiful." She said before sitting down. "Hey Zad. I have an idea."

265The war of the races - Page 11 Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:30 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"We could do some damage to the men in the upper town."

266The war of the races - Page 11 Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:34 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Upper town?" Todd asked.

267The war of the races - Page 11 Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:39 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie nodded. "From what I gather some generals of theirs live up there."

268The war of the races - Page 11 Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:42 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Engie rubbed his head. "I dunno Missy, Ya just escaped a platoon and one of their experiments. ya sher ya wanna go runnin' into more?"

269The war of the races - Page 11 Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:44 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"I want to get these mongrels back and I wont stop until we win." She growled.

270The war of the races - Page 11 Empty Re: The war of the races Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:52 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Engie shrugged. "Alrighty then, but you're gonna need some new equipment."

271The war of the races - Page 11 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:40 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Such as?"

272The war of the races - Page 11 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:42 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Come with me." He said smiling.

273The war of the races - Page 11 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:44 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie followed him cautiously

274The war of the races - Page 11 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:49 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Engie handed Melanie and diamond bladed dagger. "You'll like this."

275The war of the races - Page 11 Empty Re: The war of the races Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:31 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"Wow." Melanie said in a hushed voice. "How'd you get this?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum