Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

the master of the stars has arrived

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the master of the stars has arrived Empty the master of the stars has arrived Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:29 am

*the cold night is dim and dark when the stars and moon grow brightly as i descend from the sky my eyes shinning silver as i land and nod smiling hold my head up high the moons light reflecting of my black scales* greetings everyone my name is bane and i am very happy to be here its been a while since ive been on a forum seriously but i hope to find friends and be of some use while im here so with that i say hello

2the master of the stars has arrived Empty Re: the master of the stars has arrived Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:59 am

Niala Anikeria Ornitier

Niala Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Welcome Bane, as one myth to another, i welcome you, lol enjoy ur stay mate ^^

https://furrplaza.rpg-board.net

3the master of the stars has arrived Empty Re: the master of the stars has arrived Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:55 pm

Welcome to RF and please enjoy your stay, brother *cuddles Bane tightly* Very Happy FLY my pretty FLY! *is crouching on his back*

4the master of the stars has arrived Empty Re: the master of the stars has arrived Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:21 pm

BuddyWolf

BuddyWolf

Welcome to RF bane! *hugs*

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JEG3CYZC

5the master of the stars has arrived Empty Re: the master of the stars has arrived Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:39 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

*jumps out of the shadows and roars, startling bane and comes up behind him and hugs* Welcome to RF my dear *grins* No need to be afraid of the big scary admin lol just kidding.

6the master of the stars has arrived Empty Re: the master of the stars has arrived Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:42 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Hey Bane, don't mind me....just sayin' hello...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]