Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the noobs here....

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 For the noobs here.... on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Hone Diheart

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, I tend to disappear from the face of the earth for months or so and return back to the land of the living. BTW My name is Ho'ne Diheart, the spectrum bolf. I will be today's death, please to make your aquatints. Just ask any of the Mods here, I can be either a friend or your nightmare Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil your choice really. Feel free to message comment and what not. Don't worry I don't bite...much Twisted Evil

2 Re: For the noobs here.... on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:38 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Welcome back to the forum Ho'ne. Glad to have you back *hug*

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: I have a diabolical master plan.
Lexi: What is it?
Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Rise up above it, high up above and see.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
Cover your eyes, the devil's inside
One night of the hunter
One day I will get revenge
One night to remember.
One day it'll all just end

3 Re: For the noobs here.... on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:57 am

Hone Diheart

*Hugs back* It's nice to be back Mistress...is it still alright to call you that?

4 Re: For the noobs here.... on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:27 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Yes of course. Glad to have you back ^.^

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: I have a diabolical master plan.
Lexi: What is it?
Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Rise up above it, high up above and see.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
Cover your eyes, the devil's inside
One night of the hunter
One day I will get revenge
One night to remember.
One day it'll all just end

5 Re: For the noobs here.... on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:28 am

Hone Diheart

Thank you, glad to be back as well Smile

6 Re: For the noobs here.... on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:30 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

I seem to think I know you.....

7 Re: For the noobs here.... on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:26 pm

Hone Diheart

Krory! I am appealed! After all those times we had together, the memories we shared! *Sniff* And I thought you where my friend(being dramatic here encase you haven't noticed lol *trollface*) Remember the times I sent you to my spirit world? Or We went to save you from hell, though we never did finished it Lol. I think it was you that we where trying to save.....I don't remember lol

8 Re: For the noobs here.... on Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:49 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

*giggles* Yes I remember. I know who you are. And that WAS me you were trying to save. Welcome back. *hugs*

9 Re: For the noobs here.... on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:43 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Administrator
Welcome back! Seems we all took a leaf from your book neh? Hope to see you again soon!

Follow the rules lest my army of black mages reign terror upon you.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]