Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Facing the Past

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Facing the Past Empty Facing the Past Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Dear Kiagre,
It's been almost 3 years since you moved out. How are you doing? I miss you. Things aren't so well here. There have been humans in the village for no good reason, everyone thinks they're probably scouts and that a bigger group will follow soon. The only thing for sure is they aren't tourists. I hope my folks, or the folks that used to be mine aren't with them. I don't know what will happen but I just wanted to make sure you didn't try to come visit. They have been coming through the forest from all directions and there has been an evil-feeling presence in the forest lately. None of us are risking passing through it. Write me soon. I love you.
Love, Mother"

Heavy rain beat against the windows of Kiagre's tiny apartment. The hybrid hunched forward on her couch reading the letter. Then she sat silently in thought.

2Facing the Past Empty Re: Facing the Past Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:23 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

The dragoness slunk through the trees, her black hide blending her in with the shade as she made her way toward her cave; a terrible fearsome wave speading out from her body to keep people away. She stopped by a cliff and flew up its face up into a cave that overlooked the forests regions before falling to sleep.

3Facing the Past Empty Re: Facing the Past Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

After packing her travel bag, Kiagre slung it over her shoulder and paused by the door, her keys in her paw, wondering if she would regret this. Maybe she should heed her mother's warning. Maybe, she thought, but if she didn't go, she might regret that much more. Something was going on and she had to find out what. Her mother was in danger. Walking out and locking the door behind her, maybe for the last time, she shifted to feral and took off at the long-strided panther gallop.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum