Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Facing the Past

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Facing the Past Empty Facing the Past Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:59 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

This rp will explain previously unknown things about Kiagre, and also Vaughn's origin.
    When Kiagre was four years old her father, an anthro panther, was killed by her human mother's family, who had treated her mother as an outcast because of her anthro mate. When Kiagre was old enough to leave, she moved to a large city to escape her past and start over. But things have happened since she's been away: a dark spirit has possessed the vast forest surrounding her childhood anthro village, and the humans have returned. When she opens a desperate letter from her mother, the only accepted human living in the village, Kiagre is forced to face her past again. But little does she know that the dark spirit is awaiting her return as well...

Character sheet:

Name:
    Species (or you can be a human):
    Home (city, village, or forest):
    Weapons/abilities:
    Bio (optional):

Name: Kiagre Moonshadow
    Species: human/black panther hybrid
    Home: city
    Weapons/abilities: energy channelling
    Bio: (explained above)

2Facing the Past Empty Re: Facing the Past Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:38 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

Hey I would love to join. This sounds like this could turn into a really neat story.

Name: Vebril Eladriandill
    Species (or you can be a human): Mountain wolf anthro
    Home (city, village, or forest): forest
    Weapons/abilities: The staff that I carry gives me the ability to control plant life. I'm also a master of hand to hand combat and stealth.
    Bio (optional): I was raised in the forest and often went into the village to socialize and trade goods but sense the humans had returned I had to move farther away from the village and was struggling to survive. now I'm living closer to the city to stay out of reach of the humans in the village.

3Facing the Past Empty Re: Facing the Past Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:17 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Welcome to the rp Very Happy I hopez more will join

4Facing the Past Empty Re: Facing the Past Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

And the next shall be me ^.^

Name: Nyyrikkianna Anikeria
    Species: Shadow dragoness
    Home: In a cave deep within the forest
    Weapons/abilities: Controlling of shadows. But I won't list them all but she doesnt like to use her powers much.
    Bio (optional): Diven out of her clan she took refuge in a forest, not wanting to make contact with anyone.

5Facing the Past Empty Re: Facing the Past Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:48 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Yaaaay! =^^=

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]