Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Facing the Past

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Facing the Past on Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:59 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

This rp will explain previously unknown things about Kiagre, and also Vaughn's origin.
When Kiagre was four years old her father, an anthro panther, was killed by her human mother's family, who had treated her mother as an outcast because of her anthro mate. When Kiagre was old enough to leave, she moved to a large city to escape her past and start over. But things have happened since she's been away: a dark spirit has possessed the vast forest surrounding her childhood anthro village, and the humans have returned. When she opens a desperate letter from her mother, the only accepted human living in the village, Kiagre is forced to face her past again. But little does she know that the dark spirit is awaiting her return as well...

Character sheet:

Name:
Species (or you can be a human):
Home (city, village, or forest):
Weapons/abilities:
Bio (optional):

Name: Kiagre Moonshadow
Species: human/black panther hybrid
Home: city
Weapons/abilities: energy channelling
Bio: (explained above)

2 Re: Facing the Past on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:38 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Hey I would love to join. This sounds like this could turn into a really neat story.

Name: Vebril Eladriandill
Species (or you can be a human): Mountain wolf anthro
Home (city, village, or forest): forest
Weapons/abilities: The staff that I carry gives me the ability to control plant life. I'm also a master of hand to hand combat and stealth.
Bio (optional): I was raised in the forest and often went into the village to socialize and trade goods but sense the humans had returned I had to move farther away from the village and was struggling to survive. now I'm living closer to the city to stay out of reach of the humans in the village.

3 Re: Facing the Past on Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:17 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Welcome to the rp Very Happy I hopez more will join

4 Re: Facing the Past on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
And the next shall be me ^.^

Name: Nyyrikkianna Anikeria
Species: Shadow dragoness
Home: In a cave deep within the forest
Weapons/abilities: Controlling of shadows. But I won't list them all but she doesnt like to use her powers much.
Bio (optional): Diven out of her clan she took refuge in a forest, not wanting to make contact with anyone.

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: I have a diabolical master plan.
Lexi: What is it?
Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Rise up above it, high up above and see.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
Cover your eyes, the devil's inside
One night of the hunter
One day I will get revenge
One night to remember.
One day it'll all just end

5 Re: Facing the Past on Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:48 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Yaaaay! =^^=

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum