Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

A haunted and lost world

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

26A haunted and lost world - Page 2 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:51 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

He gasped from the tight grip and looked away in fear.

27A haunted and lost world - Page 2 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:06 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"What do you plan on doing if I release you?" Caleese growled getting closer to his face.

28A haunted and lost world - Page 2 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:26 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I honestly can't say....I don't even know if I'll survive it..."

29A haunted and lost world - Page 2 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:00 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander was curled up on top of Kiagre's limp body, licking the top of her huge feral panther head, almost oblivious to everything going on, silent tears running down her face.

30A haunted and lost world - Page 2 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:36 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Laura turned her great scaled head toward the two and crawled over to the limp panther. "Dander?"

31A haunted and lost world - Page 2 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:54 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Not my fault." Reaver said innocently.

32A haunted and lost world - Page 2 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:01 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"Oh really?" Nyy said.

33A haunted and lost world - Page 2 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:06 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"She tried to kill me...I couldn't let her..."

34A haunted and lost world - Page 2 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

All through this Caleese was in deep thought, deciding upon Reavers fate.

35A haunted and lost world - Page 2 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:19 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"But that's not really important..."

36A haunted and lost world - Page 2 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:22 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

She then shook her head and looked down upon him in her paw. "I have made my choice."

37A haunted and lost world - Page 2 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:25 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

He looked at her fearfully.

38A haunted and lost world - Page 2 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:28 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

A white light danced over her paw and she smote him, obliterating the curse.

39A haunted and lost world - Page 2 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

But...All that remained was the armor he used as a body.

40A haunted and lost world - Page 2 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:33 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Everybody was silent.

41A haunted and lost world - Page 2 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:36 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory walked up to the stairs and looked silently at the scene.

42A haunted and lost world - Page 2 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:46 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander finally looked up and stared at the empty armor, still sitting on top of Kiagre's still body.

43A haunted and lost world - Page 2 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:07 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory spoke first. "Is he...?"

44A haunted and lost world - Page 2 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"...gone?" Dander finished the sentence.

45A haunted and lost world - Page 2 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Caleese straightened up. "I have no idea. Laura. Can you detect anything?"

46A haunted and lost world - Page 2 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:28 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory twitched slightly.

47A haunted and lost world - Page 2 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:40 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander shifted uncomfortably.

48A haunted and lost world - Page 2 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:04 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy lifted her head and looked at Krory and Dander.

49A haunted and lost world - Page 2 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:09 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I feel uneasy..." Krory said.

50A haunted and lost world - Page 2 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:11 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Elex and Jadis rushed up the stairs.
"I feel it too." Nyy whispered.
Laura closed her eyes and curled her wings around herself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next