Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A haunted and lost world

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

151A haunted and lost world - Page 7 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:40 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Laura shrieked, dived down and plunged her claws deep within it with Elex launching onto its head.

152A haunted and lost world - Page 7 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:43 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

It screamed and threw Laura off. Then graabed Elex and started to rip him ni half.

153A haunted and lost world - Page 7 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:47 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

There was a hiss and a serpentine shape slithered out of Elex's torn body and started to grow in size and Laura dived in again for a second go.

154A haunted and lost world - Page 7 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:49 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Get off!" It hissed and plunged shadow spikes into her body.

155A haunted and lost world - Page 7 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:54 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Laura sceamed and flew back up again. A large shadow fell over the Death god and Nyy launched down on it.

156A haunted and lost world - Page 7 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:56 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Off!" He yelled and began to leak acid on his captors.

157A haunted and lost world - Page 7 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander's whole body shivered in the corner where she hid, wishing she could cover her eyes and block it all out, but her eyes were glued to the horrible scene. Gods versus gods, there was nothing she could do to help. She wouldn't last more than a second in this battle.

158A haunted and lost world - Page 7 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

The armoured Basilisk rose up high. "You thought I was defeated didnt you?" Elex spoke.

159A haunted and lost world - Page 7 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I had hoped..."

160A haunted and lost world - Page 7 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:40 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Elex then lunged, mouth agape, poisonous fangs gleaming and dripping.

161A haunted and lost world - Page 7 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

It backed away quickly and turned to run. "I'm finished here..."

162A haunted and lost world - Page 7 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:43 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy growled leaping in front of it. Elex, Laura, Jadis, Melanie and Caleese surrounded the Death god.

163A haunted and lost world - Page 7 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:46 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I came for what was mine...now let me pass..."

164A haunted and lost world - Page 7 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:47 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"No!" Nyy roared. "You shall die!"

165A haunted and lost world - Page 7 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:51 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"And destroy the balance of the world?"

166A haunted and lost world - Page 7 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:54 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

She growled. "How?"

167A haunted and lost world - Page 7 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:56 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"If I die this world goes into chaos...."

168A haunted and lost world - Page 7 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:03 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander's ears pricked up at this prospect. Wasn't the world already in chaos, because of him? she thought.

169A haunted and lost world - Page 7 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:05 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I am Death incarnate. Remove death from the world and what happens?"

170A haunted and lost world - Page 7 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:09 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

"What is someone takes your place?" Jadis shouted.

171A haunted and lost world - Page 7 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:10 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Nobody can take my place..."

172A haunted and lost world - Page 7 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:10 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

No one dies, Dander thought. Or the dead awaken? Still she dared not speak or be noticed, keeping her thoughts to herself. Kiagre.. she thought. Krory.. dead. And if death didn't exist anymore......

173A haunted and lost world - Page 7 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:14 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Jadis touched Danders mind. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She asked softly.

174A haunted and lost world - Page 7 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:16 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I am eternal...I must live.."

175A haunted and lost world - Page 7 Empty Re: A haunted and lost world Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:25 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander felt Jadis's mind and responded. That Death stops existing, Krory and Kiagre might not be dead anymore?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum