Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A haunted and lost world

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:31 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Valko gently opened the box to see a jeweled gleaming dagger and handed it to Nyy.

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: I have a diabolical master plan.
Lexi: What is it?
Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Rise up above it, high up above and see.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
Cover your eyes, the devil's inside
One night of the hunter
One day I will get revenge
One night to remember.
One day it'll all just end

2 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:32 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"It's pretty strong though..."

3 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:34 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Hmm. I know someone strong enough." Nyy mused.
As she spoke the building rattled as a giant gust of wind hit it and the wall was torn away and Melanie as the wolf godess peered through.

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

4 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:35 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Reaver cowered in fear before the massive canine.

5 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:40 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"I cant believe Reaver is scared." Melanie said.
Nyy handed the dagger to her. "I need you to break this so Caleese will be free."

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

6 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:42 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"It'll be worse when you break that...Caleese isn't pleased I sealed her..."

7 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:43 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"But she'll be happy when she's free." Melanie replied then she smashed the dagger to fragments in her paw.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

8 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:45 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Reaver covered his head.

(Hey Nyy, mind taking Caleese?)

9 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:51 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
There was a bright flash of light and a bright mist rose from the dagger.
"Caleese!" Melanie shouted. "Look at me!"
The mist drifted out of the room to the outside and it started to warp into something much larger.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

10 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:52 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Reaver still covered his head, shaking now.

11 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:55 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
There were now two identical wold godess with the real Calesse staring at Melanie.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

12 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:58 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Oh no...." He said fearfully.

13 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:03 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Caleese then turned to look at him and growled.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

14 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:05 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Now Caleese...I didn't kill you like they ordered me too..." He said getting nervous.

15 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:08 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
She leaned down, her muzzle curling over her teeth. There was a flutter of wings and Laura landed in the room and stared at Caleese in shock.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

16 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:10 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Reaver backed up against the wall staring at her fearfully.

17 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:12 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Don't kill him Caleese." Nyy said stepping forward. "I ask of you to break the curse that is laid upon him."

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

18 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:15 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

He chuckled and nodded to confirm her claim.

19 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:16 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"I want to hear from him why I should do that!" She growled.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

20 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:18 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Now Caleese...I understand your....anger...But I assure you my actions weren't of my doing..."

21 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:21 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
She snarled, her paw coming down beside his head. "And I will address that matter as soon as I deal with you. Now tell me why I should get rid of your curse."

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

22 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:24 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Even you don't want someone like me to suffer..." He said hoping it would work.

23 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:25 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Who are you to say what a god thinks?"

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

24 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:32 am

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Okay I'm not....But please....I'm tired of being a slave....." He begged.

25 Re: A haunted and lost world on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:45 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Caleese grabbed him up in her paw.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum