Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blue button fiasco

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51 Re: Blue button fiasco on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

*The piano landed in the cheese making a massive SPLAT. Squeaksters, wide-eyed, carefully poked his head out to look. Then he saw Melanie and his eyes got even bigger.*

52 Re: Blue button fiasco on Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:27 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
*Melanie stared at Speaks like this* O.O

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: I have a diabolical master plan.
Lexi: What is it?
Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Rise up above it, high up above and see.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
Cover your eyes, the devil's inside
One night of the hunter
One day I will get revenge
One night to remember.
One day it'll all just end

53 Re: Blue button fiasco on Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:29 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Squeaksters stared at Melanie like this (O)_(O)

54 Re: Blue button fiasco on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:25 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Haii *Melanie waved at him*

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

55 Re: Blue button fiasco on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Wait... why aren't you getting any closer? Are you stuck up there? *Squeaksters said still staring up at her*

56 Re: Blue button fiasco on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:19 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
I am!!! *she cried*

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

57 Re: Blue button fiasco on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:16 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Why are you still up there???

58 Re: Blue button fiasco on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Because I cant move can I??!!!!

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

59 Re: Blue button fiasco on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:15 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Squeaksters scratched his head and kept staring.

60 Re: Blue button fiasco on Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:17 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
STARING CONTEST!!!! *Jade shouted* IN 3...2...1...!!!!!!!

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

61 Re: Blue button fiasco on Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:22 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

(O)_(O) His eyes grew and grew as he kept staring...

62 Re: Blue button fiasco on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
*she paws at his nose, not aware of a blue button appearing behind her*

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

63 Re: Blue button fiasco on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

((O))_((O)) *then he realized they were stuck that way and he couldn't close them* "uh oh..." *but he too was unaware of the ominously looming blue button*

64 Re: Blue button fiasco on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Hey umm. Are you okay?" She asked, still staring.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

65 Re: Blue button fiasco on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:52 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"My eyes are stuck!!" He pawed at his eyes trying to get them to close. Then he danced around in frustration and one of his fake tails flew off and hit the blue button...

66 Re: Blue button fiasco on Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:07 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Oh no!!!!!!!!! *Jade cried and hundreds of plastic chairs rained down*

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

67 Re: Blue button fiasco on Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:01 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

*Squeaksters covered his face to keep from getting his un-closeable eyes poked out by the chair legs as his head was bombarded*

68 Re: Blue button fiasco on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
*The snow leopard curled up into a tight ball, mewing when the chairs hit her*

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

69 Re: Blue button fiasco on Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:49 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

*He poked his head out of the pile of chairs* Is it over???

70 Re: Blue button fiasco on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:11 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
*Jade lifted her head out* I think so...I hope so...

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

71 Re: Blue button fiasco on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:07 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

*Squeaksters climbed out of the pile. Little did he know that a bright neon pink button covered in glowing electric green polkadots and little mustard yellow bumps was hiding in one of the chair seats*

72 Re: Blue button fiasco on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Wait! Watch out! Behind you!

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

73 Re: Blue button fiasco on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:49 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

He turned and looked at the button. The yelow bumps began to grow and the green polkadots began emitting strange lights...

74 Re: Blue button fiasco on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:36 pm

Niala Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Niala explodes from the source of the strangeness.
O.O........MROAW Very Happy

I hear your voice, i see your face, i know those words, your skin i trace, i see your truth, and hide your lies, expression of vain shown in your eyes. But love i see, i see that most, as you embrace me tight, hold me close. A whisper i hear, so soft and clear "I love you my darling, it's you i love most"

~True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends~
~He gave me 12 roses, 11 real, 1 fake and told me he'll love me till the last one dies~

http://furrplaza.darkbb.com

75 Re: Blue button fiasco on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:25 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
*Eeps, has a heart attack and falls over* X.X

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum