Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

School for Extraordinary young furrs

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76 Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs on Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:19 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

"Hmmm Ms. Bell sure is taking a while. I wonder where she could be?" Vebril says checking his wrist watch.

77 Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:19 pm

THird class had started and Miss Bell entered the art classroom to set up the sculpting utensils and intruments, getting out her finished abstract work from her classroom cabinet and she smiled as she placed it down on the desk along with mini sculptures she'd created when she too, once, was in the year level. She looked up at the clock. "I wonder where my class is...."

78 Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:46 am

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril started getting antsy as the bell was about to ring and and his teacher still hadn't arrived. "Did I make a mistake?" He asked himself taking out his timesheet and checking it over. "Let's see, Miss Bell for second period, yep thet's right. I wonder." He looked at the room number then on the sheet then up at the one over the door comparing them. "Oh Crap! I'm supposed to be in room 21 not 22." He quickly grbbed up his staff and bolted out the door and to the neighboring class room. He rushed in the door just as the bell rang. "Sorry Miss. I went to the wrong room." He said taking a seat. He almost didn't notice that he was the only person in the room besides Miss Bell. "Am I the only one?" He said looking around.

79 Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs on Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:31 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Administrator
He looked at the circle and finished it."do you have a basic idea with what you wanted to do?"

Follow the rules lest my army of black mages reign terror upon you.

80 Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs on Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:16 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Squeaksters popped his head out from under his desk still nibbling on the cheese and looked at Vebril. "Nope."

81 Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril jumped a little in surprise. "Woah whered you come from?"

82 Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs on Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:19 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"I've been hiding under here so no one would steal my cheese. And I'll never tell where it came from," he said finishing the cheese.

83 Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:31 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril lets out a small chuckle. "Well you don't have to worry about me stealing it. I don't like cheese. So do you know where the teach is?"

84 Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:59 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Nope. I hope she doesn't notice her eraser is gone... darn, I told." He pawed at his face embarrassedly.

85 Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

"haha, so what did you use? alchemy?" Vebril asks curiously.

86 Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs on Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:15 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"I'm not sure. I don't know how I do it, but I can turn anything rubber into cheese."

87 Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs on Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:47 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

"Just rubber? and only into cheese?" He askes confused.

88 Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:12 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Yep, only cheese. And only rubber, as far as I know. Well.. I know it doesn't work on plastic, I tried it once and all it did was bore a hole in it. Same thing with wood. I can bore holes in anything, I think."

89 Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs on Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:01 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

"haha except rubber." I'm wondering if its because of.... nevermind. it's silly. Let's just wait to ask the teacher, if she ever gets here."

90 Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs on Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:07 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Squeaksters started to press him for what he was about to say, but didn't. Instead he changed the subject. "So, what kind of special abilities do you have?" he asked.

91 Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:39 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

"You really want to see?" He said with a smirk.

92 Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:57 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

His eyes widened in curiosity. "Yes!"

93 Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:40 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

With a smile Vebril grabbed his staff and pointed it so that the head of the staff was looking at squeaksters. He closed his eyes and almost immediatly the eyes on the staff glowed and several small vines eased there way out from the floor around him. He opened his eyes again and grinned at squeaksters. "I can control plant life."

94 Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs on Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:06 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Wow!" Squeaksters said, his eyes huge and round. "That's amazing! Can you control trees?"

95 Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs on Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 am

Vebril Eladriandill

"Yep. Watch this." Vebril looked down to squeaksters desk and focused on it. On top of the desk was a small blade of grass most likely brought it by a previous student who had walked through the dieng grass outside. The sliver of grass started to wiggle a bit then it started to grow. It grew straight up about 8" then suddenly started bulging as if changimg shape. After a sec of odd color changes and wierd shapes it finally stopped to become a perfectly normal looking bonsai tree. "Thats a pretty small tree I know but its just an example."

96 Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:16 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"That's pretty cool. My friend can make plants move and do anything she wants, but she can't change their form. One time she scared a group of people out of the woods by making the trees sway and groan and making the limbs and roots grab them and stuff. Can you do that too?" His eyes were round and sparkling with eagerness.

97 Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:32 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Administrator
The professor heard the bell ring and smiled. "Tonight I want you to practice drawing your transmutation circles ok? I don't need any proof that you did, I trust you will. We will pick back up tomorrow yes?"

Follow the rules lest my army of black mages reign terror upon you.

98 Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs on Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:12 am

Niala Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Miss Belle sat beside the new professor and gave him a grin "Welcome to our school, I'm Clarissa" She said as she took his paw to shake it

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

I hear your voice, i see your face, i know those words, your skin i trace, i see your truth, and hide your lies, expression of vain shown in your eyes. But love i see, i see that most, as you embrace me tight, hold me close. A whisper i hear, so soft and clear "I love you my darling, it's you i love most"

~True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends~
~He gave me 12 roses, 11 real, 1 fake and told me he'll love me till the last one dies~

http://furrplaza.darkbb.com

99 Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:35 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Mel nodded. "Yes sir." She then took her leave

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: I have a diabolical master plan.
Lexi: What is it?
Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Rise up above it, high up above and see.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
Cover your eyes, the devil's inside
One night of the hunter
One day I will get revenge
One night to remember.
One day it'll all just end

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum