Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

School for Extraordinary young furrs

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51School for Extraordinary young furrs - Page 3 Empty Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:24 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie looked around interested at all the different objects in the room.

52School for Extraordinary young furrs - Page 3 Empty Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:17 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Squeaksters looked at the amulet in awe, then put it on.
    "Thank you Ma'am, and I will...... Miss Bell?" he said shyly following her. "How do I use it?"

53School for Extraordinary young furrs - Page 3 Empty Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:38 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
    Administrator

"Ah, the art that is alchemy, long ago people wondered how they could take one thing, such as lead a very common element then, and turn it into something else, such as gold even today a precious metal worth a large amout of money. People who sought these secrets were alchemists. The first to succeed was a man named Nicholas flamel. His secrets were passed down but turning lead to gold was lost with him sadly. Now can you tell me what is needed for a basic alchemic phenomenon?"

54School for Extraordinary young furrs - Page 3 Empty Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:26 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

"I...what?"

55School for Extraordinary young furrs - Page 3 Empty Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:19 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
    Administrator

He took off his glove and showed her a small intricate circle with several symbols inside."this is a transmutation circle. Your hand and components must he touching or inside this circle. Try drawing it on the desk. you have my permission. Afterwards focus on the wood and metal changing into something different. Let your focus take shape and change the desk*

Last edited by Kindran Ornitier on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

56School for Extraordinary young furrs - Page 3 Empty Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:34 pm

Miss Bell walked by the new teacher and his tutoring student, and peered into the room through the glass door. She smiled wider as she opened it slowly to watch her first sights of alchemy and once she closed the door she leant backwards to watch the feat.
    "Don't mind me Mr. Stonewall, MelanieI'm here to learn!"
    She giggled and placed her trundle back to the side and walked over to the desk where Jacob and Melanie stood.

57School for Extraordinary young furrs - Page 3 Empty Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:00 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie nodded and grabbed out a Sharpie and started to draw upon the desk, looking up at the circle to make sure she was doing it right.

58School for Extraordinary young furrs - Page 3 Empty Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:12 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
    Administrator

"Come on in miss bells, Melanie is about to attempt her firsy transmutation." He corrected a bot of her circle, "notice how all the symbols stem from the center of your large circle melanie, be sure you write them as close to symetrical as you can, otherwise you might just explode the desk. Picture your end product while you draw, this is your meditation time, and make sure what you see only incoydes what you know is in it a part of the desk, or whatever you are working with." He smiled and beamed at his fellow teacher while watching his student.

59School for Extraordinary young furrs - Page 3 Empty Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:13 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"I guess there's really no way to use it," Squeaksters thought since Miss Bell was busy and hadn't heard his question. "Maybe it just makes it easier to do while I'm wearing it." He wandered outside into the courtyard.
    "I'll try it now." Seeing the fountain in the middle of the courtyard, he walked over to it and gazed down on his reflection. Soon he was able to pull a small stream of water up toward him. He slowly backed up, his purple pants dragging on the ground as he shuffled his feet. The little stream made odd patterns in the air and very soon thickened and plopped to the ground at his feet.

60School for Extraordinary young furrs - Page 3 Empty Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:16 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Okay...so what do I want? What should I change it into? Hmm maybe a...stop it Melanie you're overthinking it!
    She then changed the circle to what the teacher had said and pictured what she was going to change it into.

61School for Extraordinary young furrs - Page 3 Empty Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Squeaksters stared cross-eyed at the goo on the ground, trying to thin it back into water. As it began to dissolve he clapped his hands happily. But at that moment, in the place where the water had fallen, the ground began to sink in, and a small two-inch hole began to form. It was dissolving not only the goop but the ground as well.

62School for Extraordinary young furrs - Page 3 Empty Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:59 am

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
    Administrator

He saw his pupil having trouble, "don't think too hard, just go with your first instinct"

63School for Extraordinary young furrs - Page 3 Empty Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:28 am

Miss Bell moved closer to the pair and looked down at the symbol and nodded, interested by its design and she patted Mr. Stonewall on the back and smiled, mouthing "good job" and her tail pulled her dress to fold neatly and she touched the desk lightly with her dainty paw.

64School for Extraordinary young furrs - Page 3 Empty Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:15 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Staring down at the hole in the ground, he watched it as it kept getting deeper as well as bigger around.
    "Reverse, reverse!" he said frantically, his eyes getting big. But it was too late, and the ground caved in beneith him.
    "Aayeeeeee!" he squealed falling into the hole.

65School for Extraordinary young furrs - Page 3 Empty Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:47 pm

Miss Bell felt a shudder and began to growl, her eyes beginning to glow as she felt things simliar to shockwaves pulsing from the neckalace and with her telekinesis she pulled Squeak from his distress. The holes only through his eyes as She closed his mind up for him.
    "Pardon me Mr. Stonewall... Melanie..." She courtesied and ran for the door, her dress flowed after her in haste to get to the courtyard.
    "SQUEAKSTERS!!!" She ran and knelt by his side and pressed her fingers to the neckalace.
    "You need to sen yourself... start small son, not like this... be thankful it wasn't real okay?" She chuckled and sat him up, patting his back before looking up at the crowding students. "Off to next class children, he's perfectly alright." She helped him up, smiling the whole time.

66School for Extraordinary young furrs - Page 3 Empty Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:03 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Th-thank you," he said to Miss Bell, his heart racing and his head spinning. As he followed the rest of the class, he said in a low voice to himself, "It dissolved the goo, that part was real, but the rest of it wasn't?" He stole a peek back at the courtyard as they rounded the corner, and saw that there was no hole there at all, only the puddle of water.

67School for Extraordinary young furrs - Page 3 Empty Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:15 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie jumped, her concentration slipping. "What was that?"

68School for Extraordinary young furrs - Page 3 Empty Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:22 am

Niala Anikeria Ornitier

Niala Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Hiisoka finished his lil alone time and started walking the halls thinking of where his next class was.

https://furrplaza.rpg-board.net

69School for Extraordinary young furrs - Page 3 Empty Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:14 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Squeaksters settled down at a desk in the classroom after the rest of the class filed in. Looking around the room, he spotted an enormous rubber eraser on the ledge in front of the chalkboard. His stomach growled.

70School for Extraordinary young furrs - Page 3 Empty Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:56 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Melanie looked down upon her unfinished symbol. "Do I start it again?" She asked the teacher.

71School for Extraordinary young furrs - Page 3 Empty Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:27 am

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril ran down the fall at full speed trying to get to the office. "danm it, why'd I have to sleep in. Stupid alarm not waking me up." He found the office and rushed in. After checking in and getting his schedule he ran back out and back down the hallway. The wind pushed his unbuttoned shirt back behind him and kept snagging the bottom of his staff that he held in his hand. "Okay let's see, looks like I have magical arts for second period, sense I missed my first class." He said as he rounded a corner barely missing another student. "That sounds fun." He finally made it to his class and stepped inside. "Hello?"

72School for Extraordinary young furrs - Page 3 Empty Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:25 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Squeaksters tried not to look at the eraser. Waiting and sitting still made it harder. He fidgeted and twiddled his paw thumbs, and finally could stand it no longer. The eraser became a block of cheese, and he quietly got up and sneaked over to the desk before the teacher could get there, and nabbed the cheese.

73School for Extraordinary young furrs - Page 3 Empty Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:00 pm

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

From what he could tell nobody was in the room so he went and sat in a front desk next to the window. He set his staff up against the frame then leaned back and got comfortable.

74School for Extraordinary young furrs - Page 3 Empty Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

He nibbled on the cheese looking around at the confused faces in the room.

75School for Extraordinary young furrs - Page 3 Empty Re: School for Extraordinary young furrs Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:23 pm

Niala Anikeria Ornitier

Niala Anikeria Ornitier
    Administrator

Hisoka sat down in the empty music room, awaiting for his next class to begin.No one else had shown up so far so he sat alone waiting, the instructor seemed to pay him no mind, eyes fixed on the computer tht sat at his desk.

https://furrplaza.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum