Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Medieval Warfare.

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Medieval Warfare. Empty Medieval Warfare. Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:20 pm

A lone tigress roamed the reaches of the land around her, escaping false accusations and punishments from her past homes and villages. She treaded her shoeless paws all over the grass of the dyna’atii mountain range and was bound for the town of Bellacomb. The resistance band resided there for all she knew and she wanted to side with them after news of the new leader inheritance of the country’s dictator ruler, Karlye.
She shifted her wings to sprout from her shoulders, and leapt off of the snow capped alpine mountain. They flapped gracefully as she leveled herself with the ground and her eyes scanned for the landmark that would distinguish Bellacomb to any other town, and soon she had found it. A great wall surrounded the village with pikes for traitors and criminals and a stone-carved plaque was pitched up at the town’s centre. Shianne smiled and knew she’d found it. She retreated her distance so no one saw her as she back flipped and spiraled down to land and as soon as her paws touched the meadow green grass, she headed towards her hopeful sanctuary with the resistance in the village.
First she had to find it…

2Medieval Warfare. Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:23 am

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

The ocelot checked his pocketwatch."3...2...1..." the sun went down and he was off. He found a family of rabbits scrounging for scraps, "My friends how would you like a fresh meal?" They all groveled before him and followed him back to his mansion."now the children In this room the adults here..." the young found toys and began playing. "to the dining room?" They adults nodded and as the door closed he sprang, holding one down while feeding off of the other, as he finished off the second rabbit he heard a knock from the door in the entrance hall....

3Medieval Warfare. Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:56 am

Shianne knocked at the door casually, hoping for directions, and as she waited for a reply she took a moment to admire the structure of the building. It was giant and unlike something she'd ever crossed before. She dusted off her dress and padded gracefully to a chair on the porch and ran her fingers through her knotted feathered hair.
"I wonder if whoever here can help me.." She hoped to herself it wasn't a judging person as she compared her dress to others, or her purple stripes.

4Medieval Warfare. Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:42 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

The sun shone on the rolling hills, making the heather and fresh grass glow. The woods behind the meadow were still dark as ever; this was the border of the Lost Wood, aptly named for the many people who had gone into the forest and never come out. But Dandreline, an exception of course, had emerged in the light of dawn, carried on the back of a feral palomino mare.
The walls surrounding Bellacomb rose in the distance. The mare paused on the peak of a knoll. At long last they had reached their destination.

5Medieval Warfare. Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:35 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

The large Clysdale horse trotted up along the ranks of the small Resarden army. She didnt need many for this raid, it was going to be no trouble at all.
"They will not stand against us!" The anthro dragoness shouted from the horses back. "They will fall beneath our swords!"
The anthro army cheered and with a whinny the horse wheeled around and raced up to Erack's gates. A bright green light shot from the Warlock's hand as he rode beside her and struck the wood, making it burst into flame and shatter inwards at the knights beyond. The army thundered through the burning gates and into the city, charging at the knights that still stood. Nyy pulled out her Longblade and cut down any who got in her way, aiming for their legs and arms. She wanted as little death as possible by her hand. She pushed quickly through the knights and left the army behind her to clear out the rest of the city. The horse raced through the streets, its hooves clapping on the stones toward the castle. She pulled up the horse and dimounted and turned to the Warlock riding up behind her.
"Take me to your dear little sister." The dragoness sneered.
He nodded and she followed him into the castle. They climbed up the steps to the witches tower and Nyy paused at the door, listening to the presence hidden behind it before the Warlock unlocked the door with a spell and they burst into the room. The witch who was dressed in an elegant gown probably fashioned by one of the highest dress makers in the ciry gasped as she saw Nyy and her brother, her eyes wide with horror. Before she could cast a spell, curse or hex; Nyy attacked. She jumped forward, smashing into the witch and cracked the spellcaster's head into the stone wall, knocking her out and stood over her. The dragoness glared down at her with her ice blue eyes before sweeping over to the staff on the wooden desk. She gently picked it up and as she did so it glowed red.
"I have them back now." Nyy said, tracing a claw over the ancient symbols on the staff and looked up with her now glowing blood red eyes. "Lets now go pay a visit to our dear friend Lord Thyrus."

6Medieval Warfare. Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:02 am

Shianne soon realised, she needed to spiff up. Her dress was dusty, her hair not elegantly done up, her wings... how they ached.
But she desired glamorous, to please who lived in this largly humble home. for a moment, when noone's eyes were on her, she slipped to the side of the mansion and stretched her wings, which flapped wildly, removing the dust and her dress shone as glamourously as it did the day she first put it on. She brought out her pink sash like ribbon and tied her hair up into a bun and two lavender locks of hair spun down the sides of her face, complimenting her piercing ice eyes.
She pulled out laced delicate gloves from her corset and smiled, she felt more aquainted to the surroundings as she returned to the door and knocked again.
"Hello? My good fellows is anybody here, at retiring hour?" Her voice sounded exotic and smooth, but not soft spoken...

7Medieval Warfare. Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:11 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

The golden palomino struck out at a brisk trot toward the village gate, a strong breeze whipping her long flowing mane and tail. Dandreline's ears were pricked up, picking up the many faint sounds that came from within the village.
Passing through the gate, they headed down the cobbled street.

8Medieval Warfare. Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:29 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy ran out of the castle at full speed, clutching the staff to her. Lord Thyrus was dead. By her hand too. Well, that was one less enemy out of the way. She swung up onto her Clysdale, her horse nickering nervously at the shouts, screams and alarm bells. She swung her head around looking for the Warlock to see him running out of the castle carrying his sister. She should be useful. The dragoness dug her heels into the horses sides and he reared up before pelting down the street. Several houses had been set on fire, ingulfing the dwellings in a terrifying inferno and they raced through the town square where the army still fought.
"Go!" She shouted to the army, raising the staff to the sky. "We're done here!"
The Warlock led the army through the broken gate while the dragoness waited until all of them were through. Bodies littered the ground and the knights who were still left advanced on her. I think not! A wave of invisible power burst from the staff, knocking the knights to the stones and at her command the horse wheeled around and she followed her army through the gates and out along the Wheldre plains beyond.

9Medieval Warfare. Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:36 am

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

After cleaning the mess he made, Skylar went to the entrance hall and greeted his guest, "Good evening sir or madame?" He looked outside and no one stood there. Before he closed the door he heard the fluttering of wings.

10Medieval Warfare. Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:47 am

"Sir!, SIR!"
Shianne's wings disappeared and she raced through the door as it closed and took clutches delicately on the ocelot's arm.
"Sir if you please, i need your help, if you can give it" She sighed in relief as she looked up at the rather friendly face.
"Please help a lil' ol' lady on her travels?"

11Medieval Warfare. Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:26 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

The army thundered across the plains, the sky darkening as night approached.

12Medieval Warfare. Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:45 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dandreline caught a whiff of smoke, faint and carried on the wind from miles away. Her ears instinctively plastered to her head. "Their power is growing," she said to herself.
Turning her feral friend down a narrow lane between two unbroken rows of towering buildings, Dandreline passed slowly into the shadows they cast, Adeliea's hooves echoing as she walked.
Ahead Dandreline could see the inconspicuous gray door on the left. Dismounting, she knocked on the door. No one answered, so she cautiously tried to open it. It was unlocked. The room looked deserted inside. A map was laid out on the makeshift bed, a dusty hourglass sat on the bedside table. Everything looked like it was long deserted.
"Rats," she said under her breath. "He's already gone on... alone. I guess he didn't want to wait up for me any longer."

13Medieval Warfare. Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:29 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Wake up....There are still work for you to do Those words haunt Ho'ne for centuries. He just finds it ironic, considering he been a ghost for over 300 centuries. He can never remember the first hundred years he has been dead. He woke up hearing those words, wonders everywhere in town. Things changes but everything still feels the same like this is where he needs to be. He chooses to stay hidden from civilization, even those with high spiritual power barely detects him. He just doesn't want to befriend those that live life and then die in the end. Through out the years he grew stronger. He finds himself able to do thing he normally couldn't do. One day he couldn't help but notice that a tigress was looking for assistance. "Excuse me Ma'am" Showing himself to the public. Realizing quickly that he made the mistake, but it was too late. He decided to continue on "Are you need of assistance?"

14Medieval Warfare. Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:25 pm

Shianne's ears flicked and the turned around to face the transluscent being. She jumped back a little at the sight of the ghost into the arms of the gentlemanly owner of the mansion and she felt oblivious to the living as she looked at the ghost.
"Why yes... I do believe I am..." She hesitated to reveal her desires.
"I..." She lowered her voice, so both of them could hear her. "I'm looking for the... the sstronghold in this town. I-... I was sent for in a letter, someone asked me to come and join... join the resistance... My good sir's... I need your help to find it, if you can give it."
She did a curtosy and eased herself up off of the Ocelot.

15Medieval Warfare. Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:03 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Nyy glared down at the town of Bellacomb from on top of the hill on which her and her army stood, whispered murmurings filling the air behind her. They had ridden through the night to deliver just a nice gift. She waved her staff in the air in a perfect circle and a deep red and black orb of darkness shot from its tip and exploded in the air above the town, creating a whirling storm that would last a few hours. It wouldn’t do any damage but she wanted to make her presence known to the ones who thought that they would win since her powers were gone. She smiled gleefully as she saw a glowing red serpent with fluorescent green eyes snake amongst the clouds darting and weaving. Her sign.
The Warlock touched her shoulder.
“The Dictator awaits your arrival home.” He said.
Without replying she whirled her horse around and the army followed her down the hill and back to the city.

16Medieval Warfare. Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:51 pm

Shianne glaredat the ghost and through him saw rapidly advancing clouds and a winter shill shivered through her body. Her dress gracefully danced in the ever powerful growing wind and she twisted her head at the serpant form slithering through the clouds.
"Hashai'athannen" a slithering whisper escaped her lips and with a snap upwards of her arms she hissed and sent water from the middle of the well in the town square. She let off a deep growl and the water turned the fast approaching wind and clouds into a mere relaxing drzzle of rain. With the water in amidst the cloud, she grinned.
It was under her control. and she kept the cloud covering the innocent village. Safe from peering eyes.
Shianne fell back though, this act draining her energy, she fell back into the Ocelot's arms, barely conscious.

17Medieval Warfare. Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:24 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

The dark sky serpent however was not finished. It roared, the almighty sound shaking the town and it circled above Bellacomb, lighting crackling over its body.

18Medieval Warfare. Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:12 am

Shianne's barely conscious mind told her to strike. The water mixed with the lightning and the magic behind the serpant began to fade, but not entirely as lighting bolts came crashing down into the town centre, setting it ablaze with a bronze red flame.
Shianne weakened to unconsciousness and lay there motionless on the ground.

19Medieval Warfare. Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:34 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne grabbed hold of the Tigress. He picked her up and carried her to The Stronghold house. He floated quickly to it, he ran in fear for her life.

20Medieval Warfare. Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:38 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Adeliea screamed a wild whinny outside the door. "Dandreline! We have to go now!" Dandreline streaked out the door stuffing the map in her pocket without bothering to fold it. Wind whirled around them and smoke filled the air. This time the smoke was from a fire nearby. Dandreline swung onto Adeliea. At that moment a bolt of lightening lit up the shadows and boomed down the narrow alleyway, and Adeliea reared up in fright. "Go, go, go!" Dandreline said angrily tugging on her mane. The wind and dust whipped the mare's mane as she thundered down the alley.

21Medieval Warfare. Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:56 am

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

Skylar looked at the two."Get in here!" He said in a husky whisper."I know that dragon"

22Medieval Warfare. Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:15 pm

Shianne coughed and in the grasp of the ghost, she woke up to the rain lapping down onto her face. She stared up at the sky, and as the ghost began leaving the perch, they heard the Ocelot. His voice made Shianne jump, and she fell out of the ghost's grasp onto the ground. She, now soaking wet, took the ghosts paw what she could and ran back, coughing, for the door.
"Thankyou sir!" She said hurridly as she escaped the cold.

23Medieval Warfare. Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:03 pm

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" The ghost yelled in confusion. With that confusion he manage to make books fly around and lights to flicker.

24Medieval Warfare. Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:12 pm

SHianne shivered and looked at the ghost, her eyes dialating as spotted him through flickering lights.
"We need shelter... this gentleman has given it to us." SHe said softly, and quite simply.

25Medieval Warfare. Empty Re: Medieval Warfare. Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:20 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Shoot it!" said Adeliea loudly above the noise of the storm, looking at the giant snake in the sky.
"I don't think that will work," Dandreline replied hoarsely. "Just get us out of the city!"
"Try it," Adeliea whickered as she halted abruptly in the open. Dandreline drew back her bowstring and let loose an arrow toward the supernatural-looking snake.
"There are you happy now? Run! Get us out of the middle of the enemy's target!" yelled Dandreline. Adeliea lunged forward and pelted in the direction of the gate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum