Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Miscarriege

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 19]

126 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:55 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Ok..." Krory said.

"But I didn't command them to...." He said still edging.

127 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:58 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Melanie snarled and pounched.

Valko scooped Krory up in his paw.

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: I have a diabolical master plan.
Lexi: What is it?
Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Rise up above it, high up above and see.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
Cover your eyes, the devil's inside
One night of the hunter
One day I will get revenge
One night to remember.
One day it'll all just end

128 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:00 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

He ducked and ran behind Mel. "Look I'll do anything...Just don't kill me!" He was begging now.

129 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:05 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Why should I spare your life?" She hissed.

Valko lifted into the air but didnt turn around quick enough to hide Jade's body from view.

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

130 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:10 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory spotted Jade's body and stared speechless.

He backed up again and tripped over his gun, landing on his back. "Please..."

131 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:13 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Valko realised his mistake too late.

Melanie put a paw on his chest and glared into his eyes. "I shall think about it...Dander! Where shall we put him?"

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

132 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:21 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Began to cry.

The soldier kept silent as she turned attention away from him.

133 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:22 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Valko felt tears of his own as he flew over the city and landed in front of the house. "Come on Krory. Nyy isnt too far away."

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

134 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:26 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory sniffled and let himself be carried.

135 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:28 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
They entered the room to see Melanie standing over a solder in her anthro form holding a flaming sword.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

136 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:29 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Mel!" Krory called.

137 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:30 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Without moving her steely silver gaze away from the solder Mel said. "Krory! You're alright!"

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

138 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:50 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"No....Jade's dead...." He said tearing up.

139 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:13 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Melanie felt her heart sink. She couldnt reply instead she nodded, tears starting to fall.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

140 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:15 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory walked over to Mel and hugged her, sobbing uncontrollably.

141 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:17 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Mel picked him up and hugged him with one arm, still holding the sword in the other and Valko stepped into the room and sat by the solders head.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

142 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:20 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"I want her back Mel, I want her back.." He sobbed.

143 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:21 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Melanie rubbed his back with her paw. "So do I. A part of me is missing now without her there." She sobbed.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

144 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:23 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

He buried his face into her fur and cried. He didn't want Jade to be gone.

145 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:26 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Valkorein took over for Mel as she sat down on the ripped up couch, cradling Krory gently.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

146 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The Micro manti sobbed hard. He didn't understand why she was gone.

147 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:31 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Do you remember anything that happened Krory?" Valko asked gently.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

148 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:34 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"No.." He said shakely. "I passed out after seeing blood everywhere. And when I woke up I was with you."

149 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:36 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Jade saved you Krory from those solders." Valko murmered. "She was brave right till the very end. She refused to give you up."

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

150 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:38 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The Soldier raised his head and saw Krory. There he was, his target.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum