Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Miscarriege

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 19]

101 Re: Miscarriege on Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:04 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

A voice came over his walkie-talkie. "Sir, We've killed the Anthro Snow Leopard. What now?" He pushed a button and responded. "Extract the target, proceed with caution though." "Yessir" It replied.

102 Re: Miscarriege on Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:21 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
What no! Jade! Melanie cried. They will pay!

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: I have a diabolical master plan.
Lexi: What is it?
Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Rise up above it, high up above and see.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
Cover your eyes, the devil's inside
One night of the hunter
One day I will get revenge
One night to remember.
One day it'll all just end

103 Re: Miscarriege on Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:25 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

He paced around the room a couple times before he slowly aproached the couch.

104 Re: Miscarriege on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:26 am

Hone Diheart

Ho'ne looked at Nyy "Mistress?" He grabbed hold of Nyy "Mistress?! Did they hurt your?!" Looking for any wounds.

105 Re: Miscarriege on Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:35 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander froze in horror when she heard what the voice on the walkie talkie was saying. Then she noticed the direction the footsteps were heading. She was on the other side of the soldier from Melanie. Peeking around the wall, she saw his back. He was in the room with her now. She clutched the knife and started creeping toward him, completely silent, like a drifting shadow on the floor.

106 Re: Miscarriege on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:39 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
The feral panther closed her eyes, her heart hammering in her chest; it was so loud she was surprised that the solder couldn’t hear it. Melanie flexed her claws, tensing her muscles as she prepared herself to strike. She would avenge Jade or die trying.

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

107 Re: Miscarriege on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:36 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

He crept closer and didn't heasr anything.

108 Re: Miscarriege on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:27 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Nyy cried harder and hugged him, sobbing into his shoulder. "I am indeed hurt Ho'ne." She whispered. "Hurt beyond repair. Jade is dead."

Melanie started to lift herself up.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

109 Re: Miscarriege on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:30 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

The soldier jumped a little startled. "Whoah! What the-!?" He called raising his gun. "Alright freeze! Hands in the air!"

110 Re: Miscarriege on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:32 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Melanie jumped up onto the back of the couch, her fur rising up and a feral snarl ripping from behind her bared teeth, her silver eyes burning like fire.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

111 Re: Miscarriege on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:36 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

He backed up now nervous, his gun shaking. "Hold it. Now just wait a minute. I am trained to use this..." He said his voice shaking.

112 Re: Miscarriege on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:37 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Melanie leaped off the couch, a slight flicker of fire coming to life over her body.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

113 Re: Miscarriege on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:42 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Whoah!!" He yelled before he swung and the butt of his gun collided with Mel's cheek.

114 Re: Miscarriege on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:43 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Melanie growled, staggering sideways a little before grabbing the gun and pulling the solder toward her and as she did so, her size started to grow.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

115 Re: Miscarriege on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:49 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"What the Hell???" He asked as he was forced to look up at the girl.

116 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:25 pm

Hone Diheart

"What?" Ho'ne trying to process what Nyy just said. "I need to get you home." He got her up and started to carry her. "You need to get rest Mistress. I don't want you to go"

117 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Nyy gulped and nodded and curled in Ho'ne's arms to upset to say anything.

Melanie continued to advance.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

118 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:45 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"What was is this some kind of freak show!?" He said trying to pry his gun free.

119 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:20 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Nyy lifted her head slightly and looked at her shadow griffin walking out of the darkness. But instead of his eyes being the shining blood red they always used to be they were a dull maroon, completely lifeless.
"Andor." Nyy said quietly. “Please go find Niala and Kindran.” The griffin nodded and flew off into the dark sky with a loud caw. “Ho’ne…I have to find Jade’s body…”

Feathered wings flared out of Melanie’s body and sabre teeth grew out of her jaws; a deep rumbling growl building in her chest.

“Jadis?” Valkorien whimpered as he hunched over the two. “Krory?”

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

120 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:27 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory twitched slightly and moaned.

The soldier let go of the gun and backed up slowly in fear.

121 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:29 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Melanie stalked toward him faster and shifted to anthro, a fire sword forming in her right paw.

"Krory!" Valko said urgently. "Can you hear me?"

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

122 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:32 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"Hey look. I didn't do anything. okay?" The Soldier said pressed against the wall.

Krory sat up and gave Valko a fearful look.

123 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:35 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Melanie just snarled.

"No need to be afraid of me Krory. You are not hurt?" Valko said.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

124 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:37 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

"No...I don't think so...." Krory said.

The Trooper edged his way left. "Don't kill me..." He pleaded.

125 Re: Miscarriege on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:53 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Valkorien crouched, blocking Jade's body from Krory's view. "I'll take you back to Nyy."

"Why not?" Melanie growled. "You were apart of the company that killed my best friend!"

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum