Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Life of a Blade

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Life of a Blade Empty Life of a Blade Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:58 am

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

The feline slid into the building wearing the disguise she just....... bought from one of the guards. It was the best annd last pleasurable experience. She slid the blade from her gauntlet and drove it home into his chest.
She blended in with other guards until she reached her target. "My name is Luna. It is the last name you will ever know, rest in peace..." with that she took him out swiftly from behind, her blade droving deep onto his heart.
As she made her escape she prayed to the gods for her soul. She and her comrades were born and bred into this. They were the finest machines of stealth and grace ever seen, or rather... not seen. Blades for hire and justice...... they were assassins.

2Life of a Blade Empty Re: Life of a Blade Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:50 am

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

Upon returning to the safehouse, Luna saw three of her fellow assassins waiting."The deed is done. Haile is dead by my hand. How did the rest of you fare?" She asked as she began cleaning her gauntlet blades.

3Life of a Blade Empty Re: Life of a Blade Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:11 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Jadis sat in the darkness of a corner, just beyond the firelights reach. Darkness was her ally, her safeguard. She looked up as she heard someone approaching the safehouse, her ears pressing flat to her head and she got out her butterfly knife from her boot. She readied herself to strike as the door opened and a figure stepped into the room. The snow leopard relaxed as she saw that it was Luna and listened to what she was saying, leaning back into the chair. Good, Haile is eliminated. Jadis thought.
"I followed Reynolds car through the night until they stopped at the club and thats when I put in the bomb. They came back out an hour later and drove down Mir street. Thats when I desposied of the bodies." Jadis laughed. "I just love explosions!"

4Life of a Blade Empty Re: Life of a Blade Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:01 pm

Kitty's ears perked up as Luna returned, a grunt in the back of Kitty's throat escaped and she placed her sheathed shir beside her and slumped down to the floor, her back against a stone cold wall.
"Of course it would have gone well, had i been assigned something instead of always plotting for other assasins' deeds for the aristocratic society. I can't believe their endless quarrels," She lifted herself and stretched her tail. "I never get any fun anymore. I get money though!" She smiled and gave Luna and Jadis a moderately sized bag of gold coins each.
"But what's a magical blade if one rarely uses it." Kitty flicked her ears and backflipped to her shir and strapped it around her back, her golden bangles chiming on her tail as she moved.
"I don't suppose, one time, i could accompany one of you two on a mission? I feel couped up here..." She smiled.

5Life of a Blade Empty Re: Life of a Blade Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:14 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Jadis streached. "If that is what you wish then thats fine with me."

6Life of a Blade Empty Re: Life of a Blade Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:13 pm

Kitty padded over to Luna and sat beside her in the timber chair under the bright luminescent hanging lamp. She unfurled her scroll and read her assigned task thoughtfully and squealed.
"I have a stealth assignment, FINALLY!" She leant back and sighed, wondering who it was and when the letter would come to tell her.
"looks fancy by the parchment." As she noted its appearance, decorated in red and gold.

7Life of a Blade Empty Re: Life of a Blade Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:47 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Kiagre stretched, pulling back her hood.
"I wasn't seen, and Perry went for the empty purse in the corner, of course. He was dead before he saw my shadow."
Her ears perked as she saw the fancy letter in Kitty's paws, and silently drifted to her side to look at it.

8Life of a Blade Empty Re: Life of a Blade Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:23 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

"Very good all" Luna said as she read the scroll to herself

9Life of a Blade Empty Re: Life of a Blade Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:04 am

Kitty looked up at Luna thoughtfully. I need you both to help me on this one. I have a feeling it's big." She quietened her voice as footsteps neared the safehouse and then began to fade away as she hushed.
"Also, we need a new safeguard..." Her ears flicked and she face the parchment.

10Life of a Blade Empty Re: Life of a Blade Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:16 am

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

Luna appeared to disappear in the shadows as she walked up to the door."everyone be on your guard."

11Life of a Blade Empty Re: Life of a Blade Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:35 am

Kitty leapt up and padded on all fours her ears twitching like radars as she listened out, her shir gleaming as she drew it from her sheath.

12Life of a Blade Empty Re: Life of a Blade Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:16 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

Footsteps echoed though out the hall ways of the run down apartments.Clomp clomp clomp. They stopped at the front door of The Diheart Brothers. A envelope drops down the shoot. Ho'ne the eldest brother opening it up. He walked up his younger brother's room. "Hey get up! We got another job" Banging on the door. "Sna-Wha?" Jericho mumbled. "I said we got a job now. Sigh always corrupted politicians" Jericho finally getting up "What? We got another job?" Yawning it out. "Yea, it's another corrupted politician. How many does this make this week?" Getting his gear ready "I don't know, I think the 3rd one. Hey! What should I go with C4 or some PE4?" Trying to stick his rifles, explosive, and ammunition into a big duffel bag. "Which one did you use last time?" Doing the same with katanas, daggers, and other military gear. "PE4 Why?" Finally putting on his clothes "The last one was too much of a bang. Nearly killed me in the process." At his brother door. "I told you, I accidentally put too much. It wasn't the bombs fault it was the user." What ever lets go" Both heading out the of the run down apartment.

13Life of a Blade Empty Re: Life of a Blade Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:04 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Jadis jumped up off the couch and clung to a rafter and pulled herself up before walking across it silently until she was above the door, ready to jump on anyone who came through that door.

14Life of a Blade Empty Re: Life of a Blade Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:18 am

Hone Diheart

Hone Diheart

((I don't know where your at, Nyy, but I am at some run down apt. complex.))
The Brothers left the door leaving it behind "Where is it this time?" Jericho asked. Ho'ne looked at the paper once more, "It's in Cuba, well sorry, It seems as though it's more of a dictator then a politician" Ho'ne explained as they headed towards the elevator.

15Life of a Blade Empty Re: Life of a Blade Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:27 pm

A whisper of a knock echoed from the door and Kitty flinched causing her to draw her shir now with haste and she arched down into a pounce attack position, but heard the footsteps disappearing after the knock. Cautiously, she opened the door and shook her head to the assasins, and also held her muzzle as a maggot infested gruesomly decaptated head lay at the door of one of their own.
"Ohh SH- that's nasty..." She grimmaced as the smell infested her nostrils and she closed the door, shutting it slowly as she looked at the head, thinking about who it was, and why it was familiar.
"People know where we are, guys, we have to go soon..." She gagged out after the door closed.

16Life of a Blade Empty Re: Life of a Blade Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:07 am

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

"Everyone shut up and listen for footsteps. kiagre and I will search for the person who left this. Kitty, you take jadis and find a new safehouse and send word to our brothers and sisters that this safehouse has been compromised. Everyone repeat your orders." Luna paced the room putting on her gauntlet blades and preparing her new toy, a small grenade that sent out ultrasonic noise. She handed kiagre a set of ear plugs."put these in. They double as a radio and will keep you safe from this baby here."

17Life of a Blade Empty Re: Life of a Blade Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:06 am

"Yes sir!..." Kitty did an about face and corrected herself "ma'am*" She blushed and giggled. "Sorry Luna, i used to take orders from mainly men... I am to look for a new place to raise a situated stronghold for this assasin clan with Jadis." She dived onto all fours and began relaxing herself, thinking where she'd once seen an abandoned place in the country.

18Life of a Blade Empty Re: Life of a Blade Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:35 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Jadis flicked her tail and jumped off the rafter down to beside Kitty

19Life of a Blade Empty Re: Life of a Blade Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:39 pm

Kitty grabbed the scroll off of the table and placed it in her pocket pouch as she returned to her seat beside Jadis.
"Do you know where to start looking?" Kitty asked Luna.

20Life of a Blade Empty Re: Life of a Blade Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:33 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Kiagre tried to relax as she put in the ear plugs and obediently repeated "I'm to come with you to find the culprit." Then, flexing her claw gloves and fitting them tighter on her forearms, she listened quietly to hear the the answer to Kitty's question.

21Life of a Blade Empty Re: Life of a Blade Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:47 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

"Somewhere high up.... concealed.... with a north facing front end so we cant be blinded" she said as she. door in the wall to escape."may the god of your choosing be with you all. Ready kiagre?"

22Life of a Blade Empty Re: Life of a Blade Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:46 pm

Kitty grinned and a gleam of her pearly whites hit the room
"I know just the place..." She almost laughed as she grabbed Jadis's arm and turned to the window. "we're going hiking..." She growled almost and her head snapped back to Luna and Kiagre. "Much luck on your journey Luna, Kiagre." her icey slitted eyes blinked sharply at them both and then she turned her head to the open window and tucked in all her weapons before she jumped through it.

23Life of a Blade Empty Re: Life of a Blade Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:02 am

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"I was born ready," Kiagre said smiling grimly. She slipped her hood over her ears and drew her cloak around her so that she blended into even the shadows of what was until recently the safehouse.

24Life of a Blade Empty Re: Life of a Blade Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:27 pm

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

Luna smiled with the prospect of finding the one who did this to their former comrade and drifted out the door with kiagre "These radios are whisper sensitive and will transmit a mile radius to the other pair. They cant have gotten far so we will start a fan sweep starting from the only open city gate and moving towards the former safehouse. If you find them dont alert me just kill them and tell me when the deed is done. And kiagre? Be careful, I dont want to lose any more today."

25Life of a Blade Empty Re: Life of a Blade Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:23 pm

Kitty pinned hers to her hood, next to her muzzle and smiled as she flicked it on and whispered "thankyou" and began her journey towards the southerly mountain range. Already knowing the destination she shifted into her unidentifyable cheetah feral form and formed her pace into a sprint, with Jadis trailing behind her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next