Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Doom Island

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Doom Island on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:53 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
It was a clear summers day. The sun was shining, fishers were fishing and the crew of the famous Blue Marine were hard at work getting the ship ready for the passengers waiting to board the magnificent vessel.
Three anthros sat near the the wharf under a large tree.
'I hate crowds.' Nyy thought to herself as she looked at her watch to see the time. "Its 12.30. We should be boarding now"
"Then why aren't we?" Jade complained, sitting on a suitcase; flicking her tail.
"Patience." Melanie mumbled, her eyes closed as she lay under a tree and she opened an eye amused as Jade glared a her.
"Sorry for the interruption. But we are going to have to delay the boarding an hour." Shouted a crew member to the crowed of passengers.
"What?!" Jade shouted outraged.
'Another hour? You know what, I'm going to get some lunch.' Nyy thought as she watched the crowed complain about the delay.
She then made her way out of the crowd to a cafe, leaving Jade and Melanie behind. She walked over to the cafe and sat on a stool at the counter and ordered her meal of fish and chips. As she waited she looked around into the bustling crowd.

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: I have a diabolical master plan.
Lexi: What is it?
Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Rise up above it, high up above and see.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
Cover your eyes, the devil's inside
One night of the hunter
One day I will get revenge
One night to remember.
One day it'll all just end

2 Re: Doom Island on Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:07 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander weaved through the crowd, her ears slightly flattened. She was already tired of waiting, and this news dampened her spirits. She sprawled in a clear area where she could still hear what was going on, her arm over her puffy green bag, and tried not to fall asleep.

3 Re: Doom Island on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:44 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
A few minutes later her meal arrived served by a smiling jaguar and she walked back over to Melanie and Jade and gave them the two pieces of fish and she ate the other. Then after they sat there watching what was going on the ship picking at the chips.

This is a signature virus. copy it and paste to your signature and watch it spread

Damon Salvatore: Well if I told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical, now would it?

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man. Beaten and broken and chased from the land. But I rise up above it, high up above it and see. I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak. The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves.
Pray to your god, open your heart. Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark.  
One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

4 Re: Doom Island on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:18 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Eventually Dander fell asleep, dreaming of food as the smell of fish wafted over the breeze to her from somewhere nearby. She woke up a few minutes later, and sat up with a start, hoping she hadn't missed the ship. Relief swept over her as she gazed over at the ship and saw that it hadn't left.

5 Re: Doom Island on Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:06 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Hey...." Jade said, looking over at Dander. "Don't we know her?"
Nyy gazed over at the tree her friend was over. "I think it is."

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

6 Re: Doom Island on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:39 pm

Niala purchased a pie and some chips from the canteen and she waded through the crowd to get to the docking side. She found a nice spot free from bird poo and sat down letting her furry feet dangle over the edge of the jetty.
"Wonderfully crowded today..." She said with sarcasm to herself, she look at the ticket for passenger on this ship and then smiled, tucking it into her coat pocket.
She picked at the pie pastry and then looked up to see dander advancing.
"HEY DANDER!" She began waving

7 Re: Doom Island on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:13 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Nyy flicked her head around at the shout to see her best friend.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

8 Re: Doom Island on Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:26 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Nia!" Dander said hearing the shout and ran over to Nia. Then she noticed Nyy, Jade, and Melanie. "Hey! All of you are here!"

9 Re: Doom Island on Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:00 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Hey there!" Melanie shouted waving and the three of them hopped up and walked over.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

10 Re: Doom Island on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:48 pm

Niala Pounced and grabbed Dander's paw as she retreated back to her seat, then grabbed Melanie and her food, in her tail, to run over to Nyy.
"great we all here!!!" she squee'd as she took a large chip and nom from her pie.

11 Re: Doom Island on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:37 am

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"This is great!" Nyy said joyously
"This is gonna be fun!" Melanie cried.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

12 Re: Doom Island on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:50 pm

"It sure is, but why are they delaying it? bad weather?" Nia asked as she bit into the last part of her pie.

13 Re: Doom Island on Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:12 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander looked up at the sunny sky. "Must be," she said dryly. "But it is great to see you all here!"

14 Re: Doom Island on Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Nia's tail flicked at Dander "I meant at our destination silly" She hugged her after and smiled , hugging the rest of the group too.

15 Re: Doom Island on Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:22 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander grinned and hugged everyone as well.

16 Re: Doom Island on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:07 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"I hope we get on soon!" Jade said anxiously, bouncing up and down.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

17 Re: Doom Island on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:36 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"I'm going to sneak over there and see if Squeaksters is somehow around here too and has clogged up the water around the ship or bored holes in it," Dander muttered dryly, and though she was joking, she ambled toward the wharf dragging her tail sourly.

18 Re: Doom Island on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
Meanwhile the Captain was having a discussion with the ships engineer.
"So what was the problem!?" Yelled the captain.
"The ship was taking on water. I did a quick weld. I think it should hold." Replied the engineer.
"I never had to cancel a trip in my captaining carer. And let me tell you I better not have to." The captain then walked out of the control room and walked to the deck above the boarding docks. "Welcome to the Blue marine! I will be your Captain for this trip. I hope you all enjoy yourselves." The captain annouced proudly to the crowd of passengers.

"Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!" Melanie said, jumping around.
"Finally!" Jade muttered.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

19 Re: Doom Island on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:24 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Guess Squeaksters isn't around here after all," Dander said, visually relieved, and hurried into the crowd of anthros in line to get on board.

20 Re: Doom Island on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:26 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Administrator
"Wait for us!" Jade shouted.
The three of them grabbed their luggage and followed her.

One night of the hunter
One night to remember.

21 Re: Doom Island on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:05 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander paused and let them catch up. The line moved quickly, as everyone was anxious to finally get on board. Soon they were all on the ship.

22 Re: Doom Island on Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:42 am

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril picked up his luggage and got in line as well. He had only a small briefcase and one very long object wrapped in a cloth hanging from his back. "I'm glad thats finally over. Any longer and I could have just swam over."

23 Re: Doom Island on Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:03 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Hey look guys, it's Vebril," Dander said, her ears perking up. As soon as he was on board behind them she ran over to him. "You're here too? This is great!"

24 Re: Doom Island on Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:01 am

Vebril Eladriandill

"Hey, I didn't expect to see you here. How you been?" He says happily giving Dander a hug.

25 Re: Doom Island on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:05 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

"Doing great myself, looking forward to the trip. How about you?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum