Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raining Furries
You have not logged in yet. Please log in or register for an account to become apart of the Raining Furries community.
- The Raining Furries Admin team.
Raining Furries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raining Furries

A place for Furries to come and gather, share whatever branch of furry-ness they're into and to always have fun.

Hey all, Kin/Luna here, hoping you are all enjoying yourselves! If you are new here, you might notice that the place is a bit dead, but don't worry, I as well as some of the other admins I'm sure are willing to get this place back to it's former awesomeness!

You are not connected. Please login or register

sonas

+4
Dander Anikeria Ornitier
Kindran Ornitier
Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Niala Anikeria Ornitier
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1sonas Empty sonas Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Niala Anikeria Ornitier

Niala Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

ok i was wondering if any of you guys had sonas other than your mains i'l list a few of mine

Frost LeBeau (yes he's still alive)- white wolf leather jakets is greaser-like

Renard LeBeau- a grey fox, frost younger sibling, likes the gothic look

Salem "Jax" Samuels- a black panther, wears gentalman's suits, is very charming

those are my main alterinitives and all of my mains will be in a storry when i get down to typing it on here

Next ^^

https://furrplaza.rpg-board.net

2sonas Empty Re: sonas Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:33 pm

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier

Jadis Anikeria Ornitier
Administrator

Well my main is Nyy so I'll do the other two. The other two are like shards of Nyy.

Jade Mindpaw: The snow leopard. A litte bit angsty and has got a short fuse, so she sorta goes off her nut a lot and does not like water. She specializes in mind powers and when she gets angry her fur changes to black and her eyes to green. That came from when she was possesed by a demon when she first came out of Nyy.

Melanie Blackrose: A shapeshifter. She can shift into anything and her favourites are serpents, big cats and a winged wolf godess. She gets into fights with Jade a lot because their personalites clash and she has control of the elements. Fire, Water, Air, Ice and Earth.

3sonas Empty Re: sonas Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:35 am

Kindran Ornitier

Kindran Ornitier
Administrator

A lot of people think I only have kin. I actually have two other minor ones.

Clare Luna Ornitier- arctic fox and is the calmest thinker.

Wraith - shadow spirit and is the wisest and somewhat darker side of me

4sonas Empty Re: sonas Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:03 am

many furs only think IIII am only Niala,..... they're right, but she transforms.... O:

Danica- the sensible quiet side, not as powerful as:

Shianne- The second demon, larger darker, but more Niala-esque... and:

Zaida- She's the alone, more evil side, the powerful, most powerful demon who keeps to herself but when she's pissed off she gets negatively social :3

5sonas Empty Re: sonas Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:25 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Hmm... I also have two others that are shards of my main.

Kiagre:
She has two forms, one a large feral winged black panther, and the other a neko-like human hybrid with the characteristics and abilities of a cat. She represents my fascination with the night, fantasy, and darker things.

Adeliea:
She is a feral horse, a golden palomino. She represents the part of me that's completely wild and free, does not tolerate someone on my back, and has an unconditional longing to be free from the rat race of society. Her only fear is a cage.

...And a third, who I guess is actually a part of Dander's personality, but is a male character.

Squeaksters:
The funny part of me who has a unique way of facing danger - with innocent humor. He's a pest, and has a more-than-natural dose of luck to go with it. Although I never gave him a form until recently, he has always existed, alongside my mains in every MMORPG I've tried out, as a troll - witty, clever, always coming up with ways to keep from being booted out of rooms or prevent escapes by his victims whom he drove insane. And completely, utterly shameless. His fashion sense has stayed the same from game to game, consisting of bright and mis-matched clothing.
---https://2img.net/h/i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab180/Dandreline/EpicLag.jpg---

The form he has taken on is a mix of many things.

6sonas Empty hunh? Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:40 pm

kailswolf

kailswolf

wats a sona?

7sonas Empty Re: sonas Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:48 pm

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Krory Anikeria Ornitier

Sona is short for Fursona. ^^

8sonas Empty Re: sonas Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:04 pm

BuddyWolf

BuddyWolf

I have me and muh other known as Wickeerwolf. I am mad at him for trying to take over buddywolfs spot so wickeer is currently burried alive. Don't worry, he is even more immortal then buddywolf is. Hes from the pits of tarterus

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JEG3CYZC

9sonas Empty Re: sonas Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:00 pm

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

Dander Anikeria Ornitier

As everybody knows who saw my art thread recently, I have a new fursona. Of course I'm still Dander, but this character is like a combination of Dander and Kiagre in appearance and personality, other than the colors (which are my favorite colors put together). Aurelis is a cagon with black and royal blue fur and ice green markings. The metallic purple strips down her sides and forehead and of course her wings are the scaled areas. In feral she has both a housecat-sized form and a form the size of a relatively small dragon. The scales on her wings can reflect moonrays and convert their energy into harmful rays directed at enemies. So this power is restricted to night, contributing to her being nocturnal.

10sonas Empty Re: sonas Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:11 am

Vebril Eladriandill

Vebril Eladriandill

I only have two sonas at the moment.

Vebril- a southern mountain wolf who loves the outdoors and has mastered the art of stealth and hand-to-hand combat. He's a bit of a loner and doesn't like being with people when he can help it but he does like having a nice conversation every now and then.

Emile- a grey tiger. he used to be white but years of dirt and grime from working on cars and other engines has permanently stained his fur, though it looks like its natural. He loves to work with his hands and solve problems. He's pretty tall at six foot six inches but he's a teddy bear at heart.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum